Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I just signed up for the knitters teaswap 3. I am so exited. The last time was fun, and I was able to meet a very nice lady. It was like Christmas to wait for a secret gift to arrive. She sent me some great black tea and sage green cotton yarn that was a treat, This time we have to send something local. I live in the most productive area of the country. I wonder if she (he?) would like a bottle of homemade wine? I wonder If it will be legal to ship it? Birthday boy makes the most amazing Cabernet.
The Diva was chosen to sing in the Carmel Bach Festival youth choir. It will be a good experience for her.
Iam working at the library this weekend, so no great plans for Mothers Day. I did firm up the reservations for Memorial Day weekend, we will stay in Big Sur and Birthday boy has a gig at the River Inn on Sunday, so it should be a nice restfull weekend.